eHire’s Information Technology Practice is focused on building high caliber software engineering and management teams for growing companies. The difference in working with eHire is our understanding that growing companies come in different shapes and sizes and therefore their needs vary. Our customers range in size from members of the Global 2000 to venture-backed start-ups.
For job seekers, you can compare and contrast opportunities at major companies alongside the hottest early stage companies without having to seek additional representation. These opportunities range from software engineering and systems architecture jobs to executive positions such as CTO or Vice President of Technology. Since the best time to find a job is while you still have one, we will never give out any of your information without your permission.
For employers, we have years of experience in growing and cultivating relationships with thousands of IT professionals who possess a variety of skills. They range from data management, networking, engineering computer hardware, database and software design, to the management and administration of entire systems, including quality assurance and performance testing. From Open Source Software to Business Intelligence to Cloud Computing, eHire has a unique understanding of how emerging technology affects business. As these technologies continue to evolve and new skills become in-demand, eHire will help you recruit the technologists who are leading the way.
- Strategic thinkers to design each level of Enterprise Architecture including Application, Platform, Infrastructure, Network and Data
- Dependable experts in Systems (Linux, UNIX, Windows), Network, Database (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server), Virtualization, Storage, Configuration Management and Release Tools
- Verified QA professionals with experience in Manual Testing, Performance Testing, Automated Testing, White Box, Black Box and Gray Box Testing
- PMP Certified individuals with specialized knowledge of software development methodologies including Waterfall, Spiral, Rapid Prototyping, Agile, Object-Oriented, Model Driven and Chaos
- Our extensive relationship network with technology executives throughout the United States make eHire an ideal business partner. We help you attract thought leaders, and then help them build teams to execute their vision.