Our client is a fast-growing SaaS company that offers mobile device testing solutions to organizations of all sizes. We help our customers to deliver high-quality mobile apps and ensure that they perform flawlessly across a range of devices and platforms.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Channel Sales Director to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through our channel partner program. You will work closely with our existing partners, as well as identify and recruit new partners, to expand our market reach and drive sales.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase sales through channel partners
- Identify and recruit new channel partners that align with business objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing channel partners
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners to evaluate performance and identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and customer success, to ensure alignment with channel partner strategies
- Develop and deliver sales enablement tools and training to channel partners
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and execute joint marketing campaigns with channel partners
- Attend industry events and conferences to represent and promote our channel partner program
- Continuously monitor market trends and competitive landscape to identify opportunities and threats
- 7+ years of experience in channel sales or a related field
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth through channel partners
- Experience in the software industry, preferably in the SaaS space
- Strong understanding of the mobile app development industry and ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partners and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on achieving sales targets and business objectives
- Ability to travel as needed
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for driving sales growth through channel partners, and you want to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.