As a Product Manager, you will lead the design, execution and delivery for all product functionality related to your assigned product line and determine the best ways for users to interact with our product. You will work with our engineers and data scientists to assess the existing product offering and explore new ways to deliver the best product experience for our customers. You will be working across teams to build and launch products and features that align with the company's vision, strategy, and product roadmap. You will understand data and digital workflows and how to present them to end-users in a UI. The ideal candidate possesses a blend of technical know-how, business acumen, product design, is skilled at prioritization, and communicates effectively to influence, collaborate with, and educate teams within the organization.
- Own the overall product experience for your product line including user-facing analytics models, workflow applications, and BI dashboards and advocate on behalf of the customer to build a best-in- class user experience.
- Define product roadmap and deliver market-leading offering to our customers.
- Manage day-to-day product execution: collaborate with customers, conduct user research, define use cases, lead requirements sessions, track and prioritize enhancement requests, coordinate product releases.
- Define business requirements and functional specifications and work with engineering, UX, and data science teams throughout the product development life cycle.
- Track enhancement requests and work with engineering to continuously prioritize product backlog for sprint planning in Jira.
- Understand user/buyer needs to identify product enhancements.
- Analyze and evaluate complementary and competitive products, technologies, and solutions and maintain a product competitive advantage.
- Support product launch planning, go-to-market activities and partner with marketing and sales teams to provide necessary support to ensure sales success.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding throughout the company and provide product demos as needed.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager building and managing data-driven software products for end-users (preferably SaaS B2B).
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Business, Economics
- Product management experience with delivering successful software products including the full product development life cycle: planning, requirements, development, release, go-to-market.
- Ability to lead and collaborate across teams and influence product direction.
- Ability to prioritize feature development using qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to communicate functions and benefits for complex product features to customers and internal employees.
- Ability to present product functionality and represent the product team throughout the organization.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum and Jira or related tracking tools
- MBA or graduate studies in data analytics, risk management, finance, or accounting.
- Familiarity with financial business processes such as Accounts Payable, Expense Management,
- Accounts Receivable, Order-to-Cash, Procurement, General Ledger.
- Experience leading enterprise SaaS products.
- Solid understanding of software UI/UX best practices.
- Experience launching products and features that use AI/ML.
- Experience identifying new product concepts and features through extensive market and user research.
- Track record of partnering with data engineering and data science teams.
- Experience with workflow applications and BI dashboards.
- Experience with UX design and user research.
- Experience developing risk-focused products.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.